Re: [IP] Restaurants & Carbs (was Sweet Binge)

>>>wondered if anyone knew what sort of standards or rules these food
businesses have to abide by?--ANY? >>>

I recently saw a report on TV that one FF place was supposed to have 88
French fries in their small size. They received 144. That's quite a diff.
for a bolus. I don't think there any industry standards like frozen orange
juice requires 3 cans of water. I guess this is why some DMers carry a scale
to weigh their portions. YMMV ;)

Jan (63 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)