Re: [IP] Counting Carbs on Weightwatchers

I joined weight watchers online because of my schedule, and it has been
awesome.  I use the calculator to figure out the points of my favorite
dishes and foods, and for the recipes that I found that I liked I was able
to figure out the carbs also.  Most of the dishes were a protein that didn't
involve many carbs ( <5g), and then rice or potatoes that I could calculate

I also found an awesome cookbook, "Great Cooking Every Day" which is one of
the Weight Watcher cookbooks that was done with The Culinary Institute of
America.  The recipes all have the nutritional breakdown including carbs and
also the WW point values.  I have found them relatively accurate.

I have lost approx. 20 lbs doing WW online.  I have been at the same weight
for about 4 months now, since I was training for the charity bike ride I was
on this weekend.  I plan on getting back on the wagon tomorrow.  :)

-- Sherry