[IP] Re: Dieting/Weight Loss

Hey all,

   I'm a seventeen year old male high school student and I was looking to see if anyone new of a light (both in carbos and in grams of fat) snack that is still filling. I've been trying to loose weight but I get really hungry when I get back from school. Furthermore, I haven't been able to exercise regularly because I have sooo much work for school (college applications, school newspaper, homework) and I am not currently in a sport so I'm looking for any good but short (like 20 minute) workouts that anyone knows of. Any help you can render would be much appreciated.

-Brendan McGurk

Do you Yahoo!?