Re: [IP] Counting Carbs on Weightwatchers

I found a cookbook from Oxmoor House (501 Delicious Diabetic Recipes) that
has all the nutritional values listed in the margin.  I have some WW
cookbooks with comparable recipes, so you might want to try that book.  I
just think that if I went to WW ..again..there's just too much counting.
I'd probably lose weight because it's too difficult to figure out and just
not eat!!