[IP] Counting Carbs on Weightwatchers

I tried Weight Watchers about a year ago through my work program.  We also
met at lunchtime.  The biggest problem I had was that they give you all
these great recipes but do not give you carb counts.  I asked my leader to
find out if they could provide that information and she said they did not
track it.  I even tried the Internet and voiced my concern about needing the
carb count because I was diabetic.  All I got was a "sorry we don't have
that information but we have many diabetics who have been very successful on
our diet".  I didn't feel like trying to figure the carb count of their
recipes on my own and I wondered how those other diabetics were so
successful.  Maybe they didn't use the recipes either.

At least when I tried Jenny Craig, most of the their food was labeled to
give you all the nutritional information.  Unfortunately, their food was too

Kathy Greifzu

>I was doing Weight Watchers back awhile ago - unfortunately I had a poor
leader - she got quite beligerant >with me for being more concerned with
carb totals and NOT using their log book