[IP] Freestyle Co-Pilot Web Based Management System

I used the Freestyle Co-Pilot Web Based Management System about 2 days after
I got my Freestyle Tracker a week or so ago. I tired again today to upload
my information and it says that Upload from the Free Style Tracker is
currently unavailable. It has been that way for a few hours. Does anyone
else use this and know how long it has been unavailable?