Subject: [IP] bed bugs

From: "BertnSue" <email @ redacted> Susan wrote: I have not slept
through the night, except once when I drank too much wine, since I have had
diabetes. After 25 years you get used to it!

I have only slept through a few times but I was only dxd in February. I was
taking neurontin for a while and I did sleep better most nights with it. I
am not currently taking it because I am taking other meds for sinus
infection and just don't like taking too much junk.