Re: [IP] Distubing Problem w/ Disetronic Ultraflex Infusion Set

LOL.....don't worry it actually sounds worse than it is.  My only point was
that in 3+ yrs of using Tenders, I never had an infusion set crack at the luer
lock....on the Ultraflex, its now twice since September. You say that you have
had this happen to you b4???? On the ultrflex or another set?  If you compare
the ultraflex tubing/joint with that of the Tender.....there is no comparison!
The Tender was made heay duty style.

  YES!  Save the broken set and call Dis.  They will replace it and send you
out a mailer for sending in the bad one.  I have had this happen just a few
times, with Dis and with MM.  But I must tell you, after reading your story I
would have to think that 'swinging' your pump around by its tether does not
constitute 'normal' wear and tear on the entire system.  These things are
good but not THAT good!