Re: [IP] Change time on OneTouch Ultra?

  Like you I had a TERRIBLE time changing the time on our Ultra.  Now it is a
snap, because I recently purchased the In-Touch cable and downloaded the
software and when you plug in the meter there is actually an icon you can
push to change the settings on the meter.  When that screen comes up you can
tell it to match the meter with the date/time info on your computer.  Poof!!!
 It is done!
Without the cable go to page 34 of the Users Manual and do it that way.
Believe me it is NOT as easy as the manual lets you think it is.  HArd to get
the meter to go to the step you need for changing the time.

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua