Re: [IP] Distubing Problem w/ Disetronic Ultraflex Infusion Set

Harry,

  YES!  Save the broken set and call Dis.  They will replace it and send you
out a mailer for sending in the bad one.  I have had this happen just a few
times, with Dis and with MM.  But I must tell you, after reading your story I
would have to think that 'swinging' your pump around by its tether does not
constitute 'normal' wear and tear on the entire system.  These things are
good but not THAT good!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua