[IP] New (not yet approved in US) drugs for Gastro

If anyone has an answer to this question PLEASE email to my 'home' account
(email @ redacted) as I don't want to have to wait until the digest is
sent (and I may miss if I read to quickly) and I need this answer ASAP.

I need to find a 'better' gastro drug (for gastroparesis) ASAP.

This is for a seven and a half year old boy who has was measured with a
three hour gastric emptying time!!!

Doctors are uncertain how to treat (reglan has it's problems as does

Information on drugs, dosing amounts, number of years in use, etc would all
be good to have

Get faster connections -- switch to MSN Internet Access!