     From: Artorius Rex [mailto:email @ redacted]
      Sent: Fri 10/25/2002 10:39 PM
      To: email @ redacted
  Subject: Re: [IP] Infusion site failures increasing frequency
I wish I could use novolog reliably.   Granted the sites
longer, but my
 blood sugars hop all over the place when I use it.   On
 things are
much more stable, but the sites aren't lasting as long now.
This is why I was asking about other insulin analogs on
the list

 --- George Lovelace <email @ redacted> wrote:
This is becoming annoying.   Anyone experience
similar issues
and had good
 luck getting around them so that you could get 3 day
 Brent, I went through the same things.  I started mixing
 Velosulin with the
Humalog to keep my sites going for 2-1/2 days.   Then I
switched to Novolog
 and all those problems disappeared.       :>)