Re: [IP] I need help!

> Please give me some tips on inserting a Silhouette!  We have been
> using the Sil-serter, but can't seem to get everything right.  This
> is so frustrating!

Hi Pam,

I'm only guessing, but I'd say that it is probably difficult to
insert a Sil in a toddler with the Sil-serter. It wants to insert
deeper than what a toddler or very thin person needs. The directions
for the Sil/Tender/Comfort sets indicate an insertion angle of 30 -
45 degrees. This is way too deep for a child unless they are obese.
The set needs to be deeper than "skin deep" but not much more than
that. Don't stress about it, slide it in just a little more than
beneath the skin. It will work. I know this is very stressful for
both you and your daughter. As a parent, the last thing you want to
do is hurt your babe. You will succeed and Michelle will be OK.