Re: [IP] MM replacement pumps/gripe about MM service (kinda long)

I have NEVER had a problem with MiniMed customer service and Ive been using
MiniMed products since 1987. I am always surprised when I see these posts
about bad service.

I just had to call them last week because of a repeating alarm. They
resolved my issue, but the rep didnt like one of the alarms I got while I
was speaking with her so she sent out a replacement. I had it bright and
early the next morning.