Re: [IP] Re: Digest

Could it be your ISP? Some ISP's limit the size of an email that you can
send and receive.
I had to get a second ISP in order to receive the pumpers email because for
some reason my ISP's server interpreted the pumpers email as spam.  I spent
hours on the phone with my ISP and he changed and fixed everything
possible, but it was still broken. All the other e-lists I belong to worked
flawlessly on the old ISP. Just the pumpers got messed up. I don't know
why, but Michael kept on getting bounce messages from my system so he
eventually cancelled my membership. So I now have 2 providers. One for
email lists, and the other for my regular mail, which is why Eudora is nice
because it will fetch the email from both places, and filter it to where I