Re: [IP] pump serial number list

Even if you don't get someone else's previously owned pump, I think
it would be worth seeing the sorts of problems have occurred on each pump.

Do the pump companies allow folks like us to see these statistics? if not,
possible use is it to folks like us?

Also, I've seen sites with information about products, and people's
experiences with products and their critiques. From a legal standpoint why
would that be any different than what we are doing?