Re: [IP] Digest

I would have to second that although I realize it's off topic. But I
recently switched from Netscape to Eduora, something I'd been putting off
for a long time because I really like/prefer Netscape. But I find Eudora
very reliable, works gracefully, no problems. It has a lot of good security
features, etc.
There are a few design things I don't like but other than that, it was  a
good switch.

You can get email from different sources, and filter all of it like Netscape.