Re: [IP] Digest

> Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 16:21:34 -0500
> Jan - in the last digest I received that only had one message, that
> one message was from you. Luckily I hadn't emptied my trash so I
> still had the deleted digest - #735 and was able to check. I use
> Outlook, not Outlook Express for my email. I also have seen it when
> I read the digests from the ISP site rather than downloading to my
> email program. So now, there are two of us - verry frustrating!
> Donna

Outlook and OE are probably the worst mail readers that have ever
been developed. I'd urge you to use almost anything else. Two fine
mail clients are available for free download. Eudora Lite and Pegasus

http://www.eudora.com/download/
http://www.pmail.com/downloads.htm

Both are full featured and far more secure than any microsoft
product.

Michael