[IP] bed bugs

Heard a great radio show on bed bugs. In the old days they used to put a pig
in their bed for 2 reasons, one to warm it up, two to let the bed bugs bite
the pig and be satisfied for the night. Bed bugs hide in cracks and
apparently you can tell by a strong smell they emit if you have them. I am
the official "bed pig" in our household as I always go to bed first. I have
not slept through the night, except once when I drank too much wine, since I
have had diabetes. After 25 years you get used to it!
Susan, bed pig not cover hog.