[IP] the acid test

AWESOME Becky!!!  true proof that pumping is the best thing since
sliced...er...no, since the discovery of inuslin, to hit diabetics!!!!!

My own acid test is similar....It involved being up all day on a Tuesday,
driving to Phoenix in the late afternoon, flying to New York on a red eye,
arriving at 8am on Wednesday, working a full day, going out to dinner (my
first real meal since Monday night), going to see a Broadway show and finally
getting to bed around 2am on Thursday morning.....NOT possible on
shots...well possible, but not freaking LIKELY!!!