Re: [IP] Counting Carbs on Weightwatchers

     Are you aware that you can now do Weight Watchers "on line". A friend of
mine who doesn't like "group meetings" has found this to be a successful
solution & is doing very well on the program. I'm close to 20 lbs less than I
was two years ago, thanks to WW and a TERRIFIC leader,  & even made it to
Lifetime membership. I agree completely that an inspiring leader can make all
the difference.
     Better yet, when Melissa was home for the summer & eating pretty much
the way I now do, her A1C ( which had been 8.2 at college) dropped to a 7.1.
Tomorrow she gets another one done (back at college) so it'll be interesting
to see where things stand.
Renee (Melissa's pump mom/advocate)