No Subject

Date :
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 09:05:09 -0500

i have the new paradigm and i love it.  i use about 38 to 45 units of
insulin per day.  how much are you using??  if you saved the refill needle
you could do the same thing with the paradigm.  refilling your resevior
without changing your set.  i sometimes have to change my set before i add
more insulin.  good luck on whatever you decide.  nanclee
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 06:44:06 -0500
From: "Rowe, Kelly" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Paradigm Resevior

My endo doesn't want me to upgrade to the Paradigm because it uses a
smaller volume reservior, and I use a good bit of insulin.  With my 508 I
routinely refill the reservior without changing the infusion set by
retaining and re-using the filling needle.  Can I not refill the Paradigm
reservior in the same manner?

Get faster connections -- switch to MSN Internet Access!