Re: [IP] New Pumper

In a message dated 10/28/02 7:08:58 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> So the pump and the customer service has yet to be tested in the real
> world.

I agree with Mike that our Animas is no kind of compromise.....I feel I must
add that although Deltex is new to insulin pumps it has a long history in
infusion pumps...so the Cosmo is new but like the Paradigm, which is also
new, it has a company behind it with a long history in infusion
pumps....perhaps you might look at the MAUDE site under Deltex and go to
their website.....I would still choose Animas but that is a personal decision
and will not go into the reasons on the list....good luck
now ten!