Re: [IP] Paradigm Resevior

Hi Kelly,
    Yes you can retain the parts that normally get tossed after refilling a
reservoir for the Paradigm and refill it again. The Paradigm reservoirs are
plastic. Are the ones you are using now plastic? The reason I am asking is
that the lube inside the reservoir that the rubber O-rings slide on is
fresh, so to speak, with a new reservoir. The only problem that I have ever
heard of refilling a reservoir is occlusion alarms because pumps can't push
the plunger on a reservoir sometimes after it has been refilled. This is not
unique to the Paradigm either.
    I haven't tried refilling a reservoir yet because fortunately my
supplies are covered 100% by my insurance. If I had to fork out cash I would
be refilling and taking my chances no matter what the pump manufacturer

Cody S. Alderson