Re: [IP] New Pumper

In a message dated 10/27/02 7:24:20 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> right now
> but I don't know a lot about how people like it.  If anyone

John....We have had our Animas almost a year and cannot say enough about how
great the pump is and how superb the people that work for them
are...especially the two in our area.....I had the opportunity to see and
play with the Cosmo a little while back and found it an impressive
pump...lots of stuff on it, much more than others....to get all the bells to
work you must also have the software which to my surprise requires a separate
doc's script and is an additional charge....personally, I found that
odd...good luck in your search!
now ten!