Re: [IP] MM replacement pumps/gripe about MM service (kinda long)

<<  Bratty of me?  Maybe.  Overly sensitive?  Could be.  Childish?  Well,
if I WERE a child?   Why on earth should a kid not have what they are
accustomed to?  >>

Our new Paradigm died on us when it was 6 weeks old the end of September.
We were advised at that time by MM and again during a more recent phone
conversation that we WOULD be getting back our new Paradigm once it
was fixed.

<<And a question for Disetronic owners.  When I explained that I would
definitely shop Animas and Disetronic when getting a new pump, my local
MM rep asked about what I heard about those two pumps. I mentioned great
customer service from A and two pumps with D.  He said that I had to
realize that Disetronic offers only a two year warranty.  Is this true? >>

I commented on this too (Since I was frustrated after two weird incidents
that lead up to the quick death of our Paradigm).    The tech's comment
was that they weren't allowed to comment on their competitors,  but that
Disetronic furnishes two pumps for a reason-----we'd be needing them both.

Fenton, MO