Re: [IP] New Pumper

Jenny, 13, has had her Animas for nearly two years. We love it. We have
received great help from the support people when we have called them.
There has never been a problem with the Animas-1000 that hasn't been
solved over the phone. Twice they have sent us free upgrades when they
had improved the software slightly. The Animas is waterproof, holds a
lot of insulin, and has very friendly telephone support. That's our
opinion, which doesn't mean it's the best one for everyone.

Kay