Re: [IP] Digest

>>>I'm also wondering if there is any control within Outlook Express that
limits mail to below a certain size? Since I use Eudora, I don't know what
options are available in the Microsoft program.

It's very interesting since I didn't even run the digest through Outlook but
through my ISP (Netscape) and another person on the list with a different
ISP than mine, had the digest also cut off at my ONE message - missing 34
messages out of 35 on that digest. Weeeeeeird.

Maybe as others get home from their fun weekends, or return to work Monday
and see this thread, they too will come forward with this oddity.

Janduh (~_^)
Oh-oh, now that I have replied, will this digest be shortened at my post?