[IP] New Pumper

I'm planning to start on a pump in the next month or so and I'm trying to
narrow down the different models available.  Right now I'm between 3 models.
  The Paradigm, the Animas R-1000, and the new Deltec Cozmo.  I definitely
want something waterproof as I love to swim and kayak.  The Cozmo sounds
like it will have a lot new options, but I also don't want to be a guinea
pig for it, since Deltec will start taking orders Nov. 4th.  I'm not sure
about the Paradigm because of the small resevoir.  I know my daily totals
will probably go down after I switch from injections, but right now I'm
using 85-90 units/day.  The Animas seems to be the best compromise right now
but I don't know a lot about how people like it.  If anyone could share
personal experiences with these, especially what they dislike about them, or
if you've heard anything good or bad about the Cozmo I'd appreciate the

John Anderson

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN!