[IP] Digest

Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 16:21:34 -0500
Jan - in the last digest I received that only had one message, that one
message was from you. Luckily I hadn't emptied my trash so I still had the
deleted digest - #735 and was able to check. I use Outlook, not Outlook
Express for my email. I also have seen it when I read the digests from the
ISP site rather than downloading to my email program. So now, there are two
of us - verry frustrating!  Donna

From: "jhughey" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Digest

>>>I'm on digest. Lately I've been receiving the digest with about 20
messages listed at the beginning and only 1 actual message in the digest.
Any one else having this problem? Is the problem on my end or at the IP's?

Yes! And the one message is MINE! I *talked* to Michael about this and he
thought it was my ISP. I talked about an hour with my ISP and they said it
wasn't on their end. They said perhaps it was Outlook Express detecting my
addy and cutting it off. I did not open O.E. and read my messages from my
ISP and the digests are still cut off aat my message.

Is the *one* you get *my* message or which one is it? How does it come
through and finish?

IF I do not have a message on a digest, the complete one comes through and
ends properly. hmmmmmmm

Curious things are happening - it's curiouser and curiouser