Re: [IP] I need help!

Pam....it takes time to get the hang of this....we don't use a serter...but
it takes time.....also, were you told to change the site with one high
number? I usually wait for two especially since you are still in the
*fiddeling* stage getting ratios and basals adjusted...it could be as simple
as her ratios are not quite right... we have been pumping almost a year and I
still pull my hair out from time to time :-)......take a deep breath and pat
yourself on the back for being the good Mom you are and getting your daughter
the best in diabetes care....if I can help please e me....

now ten!