Re: [IP] Digest

On 10/27/02 1:08 PM, "Donna" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I'm on digest. Lately I've been receiving the digest with about 20 messages
> listed at the beginning and only 1 actual message in the digest. Any one
> else having this problem? Is the problem on my end or at the IP's? Donna

Since I've received all entire Digests, I would presume that the problem is
on your end.   Something is truncating the messages before you receive the
entire 40K+ message.

You might consult with your service provider and see if something in their
setup does this to email messages.  Outside of that, perhaps something a
little more robust in handling email than Outlook Express may help.  You
might look into downloading Eudora Light, a free product that can handle
messages with greater ease than what MicroSloth produces.

George Lovelace
IP Administrator