Re: [IP] Sweet Binge

I have been D for 16 yrs.  I have found that after you
go for soooo long without sweets, you just stop
craving them...I am now worse about starches in
general.  I used to do a lot of sugar free pudding
(even though it counts as a carb) and that would stop
the CRAVING... a lot of it just comes as habit...I try
to drink diet cokes  a lot when I get the idea to have
a sweet...usually that takes my mind off it,and I get
busy doing something else....otherwise, when it gets
too much...just give in...bolus, and try to do
"better" next time...we are all only human....

Do you Yahoo!?