Re: [IP] EAT!! (Glucose Tablets)

Good question. why are the glucose tabs so expensive?
They are merely a sugar tablet and  yet the last ones
I bought at target cost me $6.00 for 50. that is more
than 10 cents a piece. Tell me they are paying for
research and I won't complain but I think it's just a
rip. Where is the competition that this great
capitalist society is based on? naught!! meg

--- James Handsfield <email @ redacted>