Re: [IP] MM replacement pumps/gripe about MM service (kinda long)

My pump died within 6 months of getting it.  I got
another immediately (less than 36 hours) and kept the
replacement...this was last spring...I agree that each
pump has a different "feel"...the buttons just had a
different feel to them...I decided that I needed to
get over it, because my first thought was that I
wanted my old one back...but then I thought...as long
as it pumps, what do I care what serial number is on
I do understand though that we get "attached" to
something that is as integral a part of our lives as
our pumps are...I depend on it, and it becomes a
"part" of me...crazy sounding I am sure, but just

Do you Yahoo!?