[IP] Hollywood Diabetes Support

Hi all-
Doesn't someone want the job of advising Hollywood on diabetes?  Sara?
I saw CSI last Thursday nite, while munching on my DOVE bar, and listened to
the good guy explain how the bad guy did the murder.  "It's as if you gave a
candy bar to a diabetic, and you know he's diabetic."

I figure this must NOT apply to me since I'm female, but it'll probably set
me back 30 years with my family.  What I don't understand is how and why
this continues. Some of my family and friends think I will die if sugar ever
touches my lips, although I guess they don't know what those Glucose tabs I
carry around really are.

They think I need insulin when I'm low and the only reason for a high is bad
behavior,  Yeah, I know, we've been over this a zillion times.  I guess I
like the CSI program, but now think the writers are ignorant and not very
thorough.  As a writer it disturbs me, or maybe I'm just dying from oding on
the Ghosts of Candy Past.

Done now.

Get faster connections -- switch to MSN Internet Access!