[IP] Stupid Question about Daylight Savings Time & Pumps

Hey everyone a real quick question. At 2am when you are supposed to turn the
clocks back an hour how is that going to affect the pump? Will it give an
extra basal in one hour? Or will we loose one of our basals? I'm so
confused.. Heather just went ahead and changed the time on her pump.. but
i'm wondering if she should bolus for that lost basal??or will it be lost??
Please someone direct me so i'm not confused lol..