[IP] Re: Length of tubing

>>>Tubing IS offered in more than two lengths.  Disetronic packages their
sets with either  31 in., 24 in. or 43 in. tubing.  Personally I prefer the
31 in. but YTLMV      I think it would take a lot of people interested in an
even shorter length before they would start manufacturing it. George>>>

My first 10 years of pumping nothing else was offered other than the 43"
stuff. But then, kids weren't popular pumpers then, either. But, I go very
used to working around it and adjusting and still desire that lenght. It's
easy to toss on the bed while dressing and not worry about the toss yanking
the set out. *If* the pump falls to the carpet it is long enough to reach
and again, not pull it out.

I have no problems tucking the tubing in and consider it freedom with a
tether. As George - the lancet-changer-reminder-er - said, YTLMV  (~_^)

You can use statistics to prove anything that's remotely true - 63% of
people know that.