[IP] going out, was Pop Chat reminder

We can meet for chats on other nights too...just let me know when
is good for you and we can work something out some time! This is
the kind of feedback I've been after.
As for going out, I think it is a necessity to keep one's sanity.
:) We don't go out on a regular basis but we do get out on
occasion. I love my kids and would go to the ends of the earth
and back for them but I don't feel like I can be a good parent
unless I take care of myself too (I am only speaking for myself,
not all parents, and it is my opinion only).

Take care, Kerri
Join me in the Parents of Pumpers chat, Saturdays @ 6:30pm
Pacific/9:30pm Eastern in the Parents chatroom, Insulin Pumpers
website www.insulin-pumpers.org
"I've seen and met angels wearing the disguise of ordinary people
leading ordinary lives, filled with love, compassion,
forgiveness, and sacrifice." - Tracy Chapman [Heaven's Here on
Earth, 1994]