Re: [IP] LCD

Yes, Tammy that is what everyone is talking about.  It is a long standing
joke for a few people on the list that they only change their lancets when
you change your clocks.  It does not mean that you ONLY change them at that
time.  We change out Josh's atleast once a month, maybe twice, depending!!!
But when he was first dxd we were changing them with each use.  Shoot, that
is what they said to do, right??

mom to Joshua