Re: [IP] MiniMed Warranty

In a message dated 10/26/02 8:47:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> there are NO waterproof pumps. Most are water RESISTANT to a very
> shallow depth for a "while".

but there are some that are spec'd waterproof by the manufacturer within
certain guidelines....I do not hesitate to follow directions and let my
daughter get it wet all the time....Animas has said it will be replaced if
there is a problem and I believe them as they have been totally true to their
now ten!