[IP] Pump & X-Rays & etc

Did not remove my pump for 2 back X-Rays, just made sure it was out of line
of fire--held it in my hand away from body I had forgotten I wore pump,
technician asked what it was, thought it was a radio. (someone had
mentioned her daughter said another student thought that too.)  I put it
in  pocket of shorts for chest X-ray.  Will probably clip it to undies for
mammogram, or, use long tubing and rest it on floor!! Am short.
Minor surgery, keep it on.
If it has to come off for short time, bolus as needed when you reconnect.
This is what I would consider first.
Your health-care team should advise. Linda