[IP] No Info about N

I find this *very* hard to fathom. I got a bottle of Humulin N because I
have to go off the pump until Monday. I don't know, maybe I should just try
it on Humalog alone. But anyway, you know that little paper insert that
they put in the insulin package? The useless "patient information" This
paper has absolutely nothing about the action times of the N insulin.

How can they do this? This sounds like it should be illegal or something to
not provide the user with the action times.

So anyway , a link or an email???, does someone have the action times?
N starts working in how many minutes?
It peeks around how many hours?
And it's out of your system in - what 24 hours?