Re: [IP] 508 malfunction

>>>I've had the 508 for less than two years so they are going to replace it
with a refurbished pump.
Anyone have any good/bad experiences with refurbished?>>>

As previously stated:  I have also kept any replacement pumps I have needed,
including when I had CPI/Lilly pumps.

The same warranty is applied as what is left on the original. You should
have your choice in about 8-12 weeks whether or not you want to keep the
refurb or your original which will also then be refurbished. I am
comfortable with the replacements and keep them. YMMV (~_^)

You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape