Re: [IP] LCD

I know we had this thread a few weeks ago but I never did get an answer - not
one I could understand anyway.  Are we talking about the little BD lancets
that are really, really inexpensive to buy (the least expensive diabetic
supply we need to treat diabetes), they're about one inch long, about the
diameter 1/16th inch diameter and kinda square?  If so, why would you only
change them a couple times a year?  Don't they get dull and not work very
well on you?  We use about one a day.  At first, we change once with EVERY
blood test. I don't GET IT!    Please explain.  Tammy