[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] now what to do

Depending on what state live in, there may be some state-run programs that 
can help you.  Also, if you are over 50, I've heard that you can join AARP. 
I know a couple of people who joined and they are somehow helped with 
discounts on medicine, etc. I can't remember exactly what it stands for I 
think it's American Association of Retired People? or something like that.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml