[IP] now what to do

hi everyone,
i have been on cobra insurance for over a year.  i
found out last wed. that it had been cancelled on the
fourth of this month.  they waited almost two weeks to
send me a letter stating that it had expired.  so now
i have no medical coverage, which means now i am going
to be out $150 a month for novolog insulin, and at
least $90 a month minimum for test strips, not
counting what it cost for my zestril and zocor.  zocor
is another $130 a month.  has anyone been on cobra and
had it cancell, and what did you do afterwards for
your supplies?  i am at a loss as to how i will
continue getting my pump supplies plus all my other
stuff.  any advice will be appreciated.  you can
contact me on list or privately.

Do you Yahoo!?