Re: [IP] 508 malfunction

Susan wrote:
>>>Has anyone seen this on a 508? The buttons seem to be really screwing up.
When I press select, like I want to set up a bolus, instead of showing the
last bolus, it does a verify battery, where everything lights up, and then
goes back to a normal screen.

<snip> This is just what I need. (not) I supposed MM will charge me for
this fixed? And plus I have to actually call them and deal with them.>>>

MM has a toll-free # printed right on the pump. Is your pump under warranty?
Why would one be afraid to call them - other than hearing a few horror
stories on this list? You may be pleasantly surprised.

I have used MM products since '92 and have had great service - this is my
second version of pump with them. I have also kept any replacement pumps I
have needed, including when I had CPI/Lilly pumps. Please, call MiniMed and
tell them this problem. The warranty is for 4 years - as with alllllll the
other pump companies. (~_^)

Worry is like a rocking chair - it gives you something to do but you don't
get anyplace