Re: [IP] LCD!!

>>>George what am i gonna do - here in arizona we dont subscribe to daylight
savings time so our time will neither jump nor spring, just march on
ceaselessly...am i doomed to use the same lancet until my birthday???
<snip> SSP AZ >>>

Never fear, George will remind us again on New Year's Day so if'n you can
hold out 'til then, go for it. Most of Indiana doesn't change either, so
I'll have to make a decision in the next 8.5 hours! Yikes!!

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...does that mean that one enjoys
it? ~ George Carlin