[IP] user error and hot tubs

I would say maureen's experiences are certainly coverable by the
warranty...walking too close to an MRI machine or driving at high altitude
may be your "fault" but they I would think they are covered because it is
part of LIFE that uncontrollable things like this happen....What if you are
standing on the sidewalk and a truck containing a mobile MRI unit pulls up
next to you and parks...you don't know....LOL

now, if you call them up and say, I got in a hot tub and sat there for 5
minutes before I realized I had my pump on, now that is just plain, your
"fault"  - i mean you HAD to take your clothes off, most likely with the pump
tucked under your chin, put on your bathing suit and hook the pump
somewhere..You KNEW it was there...For future such soakings, I suggest doing
them NUDE...then there is no where unpainful to HOOK the pump and you are
forced to remove it...